Welcome to Tina’s Learning Adventures!
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Tina’s Learning Adventures’s Website, located at https://tinaslearningadventures.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service. Do not continue to use Tina’s Learning Adventures if you do not agree to all of the following.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logged onto this website and compliant with the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Tina’s Learning Adventures and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Tina’s Learning Adventures. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Tina’s Learning Adventures for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from Tina’s Learning Adventures
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Tina’s Learning Adventures
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Tina’s Learning Adventures
- Redistribute content from Tina’s Learning Adventures
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Tina’s Learning Adventures does not filter, edit, publish or review all Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Tina’s Learning Adventures, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Tina’s Learning Adventures shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Tina’s Learning Adventures reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms of Service.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Tina’s Learning Adventures a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.