Homeschool Membership Community
✿ Need guidance through overwhelming info overload as you dive into the world of homeschooling for the first time?
✿ Anxious about what you don’t know?
✿ Struggling in your homeschool journey?
I AM HERE FOR YOU!
Would this help you?
- Having a 17+yr experienced homeschool mom guiding you & sharing tips and ideas with you based on her own experiences & over a decade of helping others…
- Having personal answers to your questions every step of the way…
- Having a community of newbies who “get you” learning right alongside you…
Memberships as low as $16.66/mo
1, 3, and 6-month memberships
I have been homeschooling since very early in the 2000s and helping homeschool families for over a decade. My kids are now 20 and 16, and as I’m reaching the end of our family’s homeschooling journey, I have decided it’s a great time for me to take the help that I’ve already been giving homeschool families for so many years to the next level!
You will be part of something truly WONDERFUL as we grow a community of homeschoolers, learning alongside each other. And I’ll be there to hold your hand and ease your fears.
I have SO MANY things planned for you! I know you are scared and overwhelmed. But don’t worry, you got this! And I got you!
All my currently available e-courses will be included in your membership!
One-on-one help from Tina, veteran homeschooler of 2, during posted virtual business hours.
Find new homeschool friends and learn right along with others going through the same things you are!
All my currently available activity pages as well as a variety of resources I will create for you as needed, available to download and print in one easy to access library! Regularly updated and added to!
Like the Resource Library, this library is a well curated library full of links to all sorts of fantastic homeschool and parenting resources on the web! Also regularly updated!
Curated book lists of all subjects and age groups! Constantly being added to and updated! Find book recommendations for your children and yourself for your next read!
Choose Your Membership
Memberships are through Paypal subscriptions and will renew regularly until you cancel via your Paypal account, which you can do at any time.
Per 3 months
Per 6 Months
Frequently asked questions
This is an excellent question! I am certainly not ever going to claim to be some amazing homeschooling guru. BUT, I have been homeschooling since the very early 2000s, so I do have quite a lot of experience under my belt. And I have already helped literally hundreds of homeschoolers over the past decade or so via my online local homeschool Facebook group and local website. Seriously, I get SO MANY people that seek me out for homeschool advice on a very regular basis. And I am happy to help!
So this is something I am already very experienced at doing…helping homeschoolers, particularly newbie homeschoolers, that have something that they are struggling with.
Also, and perhaps even more importantly…I am the mom of 2 basically grown children. At the writing of this my oldest is nearly 21 and my youngest is 16. They are low maintenance at this point, in the scheme of things.
So I am available to help you with things that you, with littles, might find difficult to manage.
I’m also super techie. So if you’re not…that’s another huge bonus, eh? I might be able to research and find things for you quicker and easier. Especially since I already have go-to websites and resources for many things.
So, for example: If you need to learn about the laws in your state…I can find that info for you. I may even already have it available for you.
If you need help figuring out where to get started homeschooling…I can talk you through the overwhelming load of info that is making you stress out and help you narrow it down to the things you need to know NOW.
I’m not going to be able to do all your work for you, of course. There are things that are going to best that you figure out or experience first-hand, plus I do have other members to help as well. BUT, I think you will find that I can be of a huge service to you! Especially in the area of easing your fears. I’m pretty good at that. 😊
As an added bonus, I want to take the time to help you focus on things on a regular basis that maybe you never thought of, never get around to, or forget to do. Like sharing info and encouragement to include things like art projects and music to enhance weekly learning…something that so many of us forget to do! Or take a break and go OUTSIDE!
I have SO many ideas that I am really eager to share with you!
Please note: I am just getting started on this program, and so as things progress, things will get tweaked as needed. This list is subject to change at any time. However, existing members will get a heads up before I make any significant changes to the community. I also will be basing most of my decisions on feedback from my members, so they will be included in these decisions.
- You get me as your personal homeschool coach. I have been homeschooling officially since the very early 2000s. I have graduated one and my second (and final) child is set to graduate in 2024. My kids have always homeschooled. I actually joined our local homeschool community even before I officially started. I knew I would homeschool before my children were conceived. I am a secular (non-religious) homeschooler. I am a diagnosed ADHD homeschool mom that has struggled greatly with my non-neurotypical brain. I also have one diagnosed ADHD child and I suspect my other child is likely also ADHD. But none of this was figured out until we were nearing the end of our homeschooling experiences…ADHD has explained SO MUCH about our lives and our struggles over the years. I have been organizing and leading groups of families since 2001, both online and local. I have been helping homeschoolers specifically for well over a decade. It’s what I do! I absolutely love to help my fellow homeschoolers and I look forward to helping YOU!
- An online community of homeschoolers like you that are going to be learning right along side you and understand what you are going through.
Because of the way this website is designed, there are multiple ways you will be able to connect with your fellow members, including: within your private group and private (well curated) forums, as well as private messaging. This site has many social media-like features that make it a lot of fun to interact with once you become a member!
- All my currently available e-courses. This will change once I have a larger library of e-courses available, but for now, I am including with your membership full access to every e-course that I have currently available to the public. This includes children’s e-courses! Check out my online store to see what is currently available.
NOTE: Once I do decide it’s time to no longer make all my e-courses available to members, I will NOT take away any courses that you already have available to you. So it is a great idea to get in NOW while you can get this great deal of getting e-courses included in your membership!
- All my currently available activity pages. Again, this will change once my library of available products grows. But you get them ALL now included with your membership! See what is currently available here.
NOTE: Same as above, I will not take away the activity pages that you already have available to you once I decide to stop making them part of membership. So get your membership now while you can still get this great deal!
- Regular live video conferences with me, your veteran homeschool mom coach, and your community of fellow homeschoolers. In these video conferences we will answer your questions as well as connect via a variety of online activities. These conferences will also be archived for later viewing.
- Regular challenges. I will give you weekly/monthly challenges (decided as a community) to keep you learning and growing as a homeschool family. These challenges will be challenging, but attainable. I want you to be successful! Some will be for fun, some will be to help you develop good habits, some will be to try new things, and some will be because I had an idea! The possibilities are endless!
- Special e-courses designed specifically with the community’s needs in mind. I have many that I am already building in anticipation for you! And as time goes on and we grow together, I will give the community the chance to let me know what other topics they would like to see me cover.
- A resource library. As time goes on and we explore topics together, I will create many files for you to download and use throughout your homeschool lives. (I have a knack for spreadsheets in particular!) These downloads will be curated in the Resource Library section.
- A Link Library. I have SO MANY amazing links that I have collected over the years. I continuously add and curate them for you here so you can easily find them.
- Book Lists. I also have SO MANY book lists that I have collected over the years. This is where I share these books with you. Of all reading levels and topics. Curated and continually updated! I’m a bit obsessed with lists, can you tell?
While I do feel that I have a strength in helping newbies, I can also provide support and ideas for struggling experienced homeschoolers as well. Of course, this will vary, depending on the issues you are having and the personal experience and knowledge I have, but I am very good at finding sources of experience on issues I have no experience with (such as learning disabilities and transitioning to or from public school).
And I CAN share experience, ideas, and resources related to struggling with many issues as a homeschool mom…especially as a homeschool mom with diagnosed ADHD. Also as a mom with at least one diagnosed ADHD kiddo and one I suspect may also have ADHD. (He sure shows many signs!)
Yes! This website is mobile friendly! 📱
I even have a tutorial page on how to add a custom bookmark to this site on your smartphone! You can find that page here.
While there are no requirements to participation, you are going to get the most out of your membership by participating since this is an online community.
I have many things planned to help encourage members to participate and socialize with each other and as time goes on more ideas will come to me to further his goal. I’m an idea person and I have run online communities for over 20 years now, so I have tons of ideas and experience!
With that said, no one is going to force you to interact with others here if that makes you uncomfortable. You won’t get sent to virtual detention for not doing your “homework”, don’t worry. 😊
I have built this site using some amazing components that cost money to maintain. That needs to be funded regularly.
Also, I have been creating, organizing, and helping families like ours in virtual and local groups for over 20 years now and I’ve gotten to the point in my life where it’s time that I take the things that I have learned from all these literally hundreds of hours of volunteer time and take it to the next level.
I absolutely LOVE what I do, and will continue to volunteer with my local homeschool community online where I can, but I also want to be able to deep dive and provide things that I cannot as a volunteer. 💖